; オンラインWikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス(英和) 見出し単語一覧

オンラインWikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス(英和) 見出し単語一覧

216 / 438ページ
データ総見出し数 437939

  1. Judging from Yorinaga's character, his book storerooms are thought to have been the strongest storerooms of the time.
  2. Judging from an integration of scarce historical materials, Fuseya facilities consisted of three to five structures and categorized as relief stations, lodging facilities, depositories and food storehouses.
  3. Judging from developments thereafter, the information about the seizure of shoryo is also doubtful.
  4. Judging from excavated articles, the production of bronze swords in Japan is believed to have started in the 1st century at the earliest.
  5. Judging from existing works, many of his pieces were done in the Kanga style (Chinese style painting, as opposed to the colorful Yamato-e Japanese style paintings) using the suiboku ink-wash method.
  6. Judging from expressions such as Okina, the realization of longevity and ancientry is highly valued in folk beliefs.
  7. Judging from his behavior that he put lights everywhere in Azuchi-jo Castle to allow people in the town near the castle enjoy the Obon festival (a Festival of the Dead or Buddhist All Souls' Day), he seemed to love festivals.
  8. Judging from his family crest, "Hitotsumeyui-mon" (or "Kuginuki-mon"), it is certain that his ancestors had a relationship with the Sasaki clan.
  9. Judging from his high official court rank for a man of his age, it is considered that Tokimasa's legitimate son was Masanori whose mother, Maki no kata, was from a noble family, rather than Yoshitoki HOJO who was Masanori's older paternal half-brother.
  10. Judging from his rise from hikurodo to Gon Dainagon, he was a rare person as a statesman, and the significance of his existence was quite large.
  11. Judging from his surname of Minamoto, his lineage might be of the Saga-Genji (Minamoto clan).
  12. Judging from his waka poems, he seems to have traveled to various provinces.
  13. Judging from its written content, Tago hi is assumed to have been built in the latter half of the eighth century
  14. Judging from other examples, there is a possibility that this reward record might have implied the death of Honji.
  15. Judging from people who think about today and tomorrow only, human life is transitory.
  16. Judging from such extremely generous treatment, Michinaga supposedly had schemed to make a further attack on the weakened maternal family of Imperial Prince Atsuyasu immediately before Michinaga's grandson's Investiture of the Crown Prince.
  17. Judging from that he lived over 100 years and that he achieved too many results (mentioned later) to believe they were done by a single person, it is commonly understood that he could have been a nonexistent emperor.
  18. Judging from the Yakushi-butsu drawn on the halo and the statues of twelve protective deities (messengers of Yakushi Nyorai) enshrined in the hall, it was originally made as Yakushi Nyorai.
  19. Judging from the above facts, it is believed that it was actually abolished around 762.
  20. Judging from the above, it is considered that adverse effects due to forced sales by the power were less, and the market was more entertaining for the Emperor as a temporary open market in Japan.
  21. Judging from the above, it is highly possible that other episodes were added afterward and therefore, some people assert that it is impossible to find out historical facts based on these manuscripts and printed books.
  22. Judging from the above, there is no doubt that some people of the Inaba-Takeda clan became retainers of the Muraoka domain and served the Yamana clan until the Meiji Restoration.
  23. Judging from the above, this period seemed to be the golden age of Tsukumogami.
  24. Judging from the behaviors that his son Korenobu OUCHI took later, it is highly probable that by that time, Koreyoshi had already made up a mind to join the Imperial Court side.
  25. Judging from the calligraphic style, the text seems to have been written by two men who belonged to the Fushimi-in school of calligraphy.
  26. Judging from the description in kuge-nikki (noblemen's diaries) that 'the hunt for defeated warriors began around Kyoto and some sixty warriors were arrested and executed,' it could be considered that there was a small-scale battle.
  27. Judging from the development of styles as partition fittings, the original 'shoji' was tsuitate-shoji on a stand which could be said to be an original form of screen.
  28. Judging from the era, her existence is questionable and she is considered to be a fictional character.
  29. Judging from the fact that Bomaru was handed over to the side of Takeda, it is considered to have been a practical bloodless surrender of the castle.
  30. Judging from the fact that Sorin was retiring and not the family head, Yoshishige took part in dealing with the state after the defeat at the requests from vassals, it is said that the Battle of Mimi-kawa was mainly led by Yoshishige, not Sorin.
  31. Judging from the fact that a phrase of admonition to monto frequently appears in "Ofumi" (Gobunsho), it is contemplated that the difference of doctrine was a problem between monto and the believers of other sects even at that time.
  32. Judging from the fact that mistakes in the characters and phonetic equivalents are scattered throughout, and that abusive languages and words of happiness and elation are used candidly Michinaga's easygoing and impulsive character can be seen very well.
  33. Judging from the fact that no tooth was discovered and the form of her jaw, it is guessed that she lost all her teeth in her later years and had white hair.
  34. Judging from the fact that she wrote letters, it can be presumed that she was a woman who stood on a high intellectual level compared with ordinary women at the time.
  35. Judging from the fact that the Retired Emperor launched Jokyu no ran (a war between the Retired Emperor Gotoba and Kamakura bakufu in Jokyu era) by taking advantage of Sanetomo's death, it is too hasty to conclude that Sanetomo was "a pro-imperial general."
  36. Judging from the fact that the Uesugi family rebelled Ieyasu and lost about 900,000 koku later, it can be said that the Maeda family had foresight.
  37. Judging from the geological description, it is equivalent to Hokima
  38. Judging from the geological description, it is equivalent to Mt. Arafune.
  39. Judging from the inscription "1288" on a metal fitting of Shumidan (an altar made of fine timber, generally with paneling, hame), the hall itself seems to have been built at that time.
  40. Judging from the issuance of Gakumonryo (the scholarship for Monjosho who study at Daigaku-ryo in the Heian period) for Kangakuin (educational institutions) in 1156, he seemed to learn Kidendo (the study of the history) in Daigaku-ryo (Bureau of Education under the ritsuryo system).
  41. Judging from the name, there is also a theory that claims Soganoishikawa no Sukune who was thought to be the founder of the Soga clan to be a fictitious person created by Ishikawamaro or his descendants.
  42. Judging from the reduced number of soldiers to 78,000 due to the peace treaty which forced to dismiss part of soldiers, and the defenseless Osaka-jo Castle stripped of moats, the Toyotomi Family decided that holding the castle was not to their advantage and instead they should take a strategy of fighting actively.
  43. Judging from the relics such as tiles with the years carved on them, it is supposed that they were established in the latter half of Asuka period (end of the 7th century), and after the restoration in the middle of the 8th century, it burned down in the middle of Heian period (beginning of 11th century).
  44. Judging from the result of examining the age of the artifacts that have been excavated from the site, it is very probable that the remains of the third period were Nochino Asuka no Okamoto no Miya Palace and Asuka Kiyomihara no Miya Palace.
  45. Judging from the sentence, we can surmise that Mitsuhide had adoration and respect toward Nobunaga.
  46. Judging from the situation in which the assassination took place, his skills on swordsmanship is presumed to be substantial as described in "Ryoma ga Yuku."
  47. Judging from the structure of 'hoiro' which we can imagine from materials, up until the Meiji period, it was impossible to carry out the present method in which tea leaves are dried while continuously kneaded on a hoiro.
  48. Judging from the structure of the burial mound, it is estimated that it was constructed by the Koreans who settled in Japan.
  49. Judging from the style of the details, it can be guessed that the east pagoda was built at the end of the Nara period and that the west pagoda was from late Nara period to the beginning of the Heian period.
  50. Judging from the style of the excavated old roof-tiles, there is a high posibility that this temple is Kudaradai-ji Temple which was build in 639.
  51. Judging from the tile or Buddhist temple placement which are remained in Seson-ji Temple, it is assumed that it is existed in the Asuka period (the latter half of the seventh century) at least.
  52. Judging from the timing of publication, the version which could be referred to for Chinese translated "Bankoku Koho" is up to the seventh version.
  53. Judging from the timing of translation, paragraph construction, captions and sentences, the opinion that believe the sixth edition was the original text is most popular (Sumiyoshi 1973, 張嘉寧 1991).
  54. Judging from the total number of armed conflicts, most of them were exchanges of skirmishes/private wars which were conducted between neighboring unfriendly powers in the vicinity of the border of their territory or areas on which they could influence.
  55. Judging from the word of 'tayu,' he might be a samurai in the imperial capital whose official court rank was Goi.
  56. Judging from these anecdotes, presumably there was a growing recognition even at the time that the story of the 'seven spears' was close to fiction.
  57. Judging from these facts so far, kokujin ryoshu were considered as eligible to receive yakata-go titles.
  58. Judging from these relics it can be imagined that people in the castle at that time lived a lavish life.
  59. Judging from this "Machiwo hoka soronari" (name of an exhibition?; literally, setting fire to town), it was explained as 'Nobunaga decided to switch to a long drawn-out battle.'
  60. Judging from this attitude of the succeeding cabinet, it is clear that the first Kensei Yogo Undo played a significant role.
  61. Judging from this fact, some researchers insist that the Emishi/Ezo seem to have already risen in revolt in the northern part of the Ou Region (Mutsu and Dewa provinces) in the early Hoki era (770-789) under the reign of Emperor Konin.
  62. Judging from this practice, a bow can be thought as one of the origins of string instruments in various parts of the world and the original bow was sometimes used as a string instrument instead of the Yumiya used for ceremonies.
  63. Judging from this situation, it can be assumed that he was not in a position of raising the prince, but was rather a foster brother who was raised alongside the prince, or a representative of the family who expressed his grief.
  64. Judging from those articles, it would appear that Yorimori was working toward having Kanezane appointed as Sessho using the good offices of Hachijoin and Goshirakawa, at the behest of Yoritomo.
  65. Judging from those points, Makimuku Remains are considered to be the most convincing candidate site for the theory that suggests that Yamataikoku was located in the Kinai region.
  66. Judging from what he went through, it is hard to believe that he did not take any official rank or government post, but he called himself Tsunekuni Genta KAWACHI for life and, as a matter of fact, there is no description about his official rank or government post in historical materials.
  67. Judging his behavior to be righteous and also considered his advanced age, Yoritomo approved his continuous possession of the territories of the Hizume clan.
  68. Judging that Nobunaga (Takaya KAMIKAWA) would not create a peaceful land, Mitsuhide raised Honno-ji no Hen in the hope that Hideyoshi (Toshiro YANAGIBA) would cut off his head and govern the land.
  69. Judging that danger was approaching the crown prince, they schemed to transfer him to Togoku (the eastern part of Japan, particularly the Kanto region), and then consulted with the Imperial Prince Abo (a prince of the Emperor Heizei) about the scheme.
  70. Judging that there was no way for them to aid Korenobu, Hideyasu FUJIWARA and Taneyoshi MIURA decided to pull back quickly to the cities of Uji and Seta (Otsu City), from there to protect the capital.
  71. Judging the right time, Kumonotaema hime releases the dragon god from the waterfall basin, and the god provides heavy rain.
  72. Judgment
  73. Judgment by the Sendai Court of Appeal
  74. Judgment criteria
  75. Judgment of Iemitsu
  76. Judgment of Nyobutsu
  77. Judgment of Nyobutsu is a leading case in Kamakura period concerning the life-and-death judgment in the rules of Igo (board game of capturing territory), admitting a kasho (tentative life) in double ko.
  78. Judgment of skills
  79. Judgment of the Appellate Court
  80. Judicial system
  81. Judo
  82. Judo (individual budo) is the basic principle.
  83. Judo WAKAYAGI
  84. Judo WAKAYAGI (August 11, 1921 - July 17, 1989)
  85. Judo WAKAYAGI (July 25, 1845 - July 22, 1917)
  86. Judo WAKAYAGI the first
  87. Judo WAKAYAGI the second
  88. Judo has a few basic skills and many applied ones.
  89. Judo has a system of promotion (dan-ranking).
  90. Judo is different from the other martial arts in that the grand master of Judo is Jigoro KANO only.
  91. Judo matches are held in tournaments.
  92. Judo, kendo, etc. are being practiced now, too.
  93. Juei Ninen ju gatsu no senji (Imperial Order of October 1183)
  94. Juei-ninen Jugatsu no Senji (the imperial decree issued to MINAMOTO no Yoritomo)
  95. Juei-ninen Jugatsu no Senji is the imperial decree promulgated by the Imperial Court against MINAMOTO no Yoritomo in October (by the old calendar), 1183.
  96. Juei: August 20, 1183 - April 16, 1184
  97. Juei: May 27, 1182 - April 16, 1184
  98. Jueko, Ten Transferences
  99. Juemon Tashiro
  100. Juemon Tashiro (January 2, 1854 to December 14, 1932) was a businessman in Japan.
  101. Juen-koka (10-yen coin)
  102. Juen-koka (10-yen coin) is a subsidiary coin issued by the Japanese government.
  103. Jufu/Reifu
  104. Jufuku-ji Temple
  105. Jufuku-ji Temple was built on the place where the residence of MINAMOTO no Yoshitomo had stood, and next to Sanetomo's grave, is his mother's grave.
  106. Jufukuin
  107. Jufukuin (1570-April 7, 1631) was the concubine of Toshiie MAEDA, who was the founder of the Maeda clan, the ruling family of the Kaga domain.
  108. Jufukuin was an ardent follower of the Nichirenshu Sect and presented the Lotus Sutra to Tanjo-ji Temple In Awa Province (Kamogawa City) as a tribute in 1622 when she was dispatched to Edo as a hostage.
  109. Jugan: a written intention of a request used for a Buddhist religious service.
  110. Juge-gu Shrine (the enshrined deity - Kamotamayorihime no kami)
  111. Juge-jinja Shrine
  112. Juge-jinja Shrine (Kido, Otsu City)
  113. Juge-jinja Shrine (Kitakomatsu, Otsu City)
  114. Juge-jinja Shrine (Minamihira, Otsu City)
  115. Juge-jinja Shrine (Yamanakama-cho, Otsu City)
  116. Juge-jinja Shrine (in Kido, Otsu City)
  117. Juge-jinja Shrine (in Kitakomatsu, Otsu City)
  118. Juge-jinja Shrine counts among the seven "upper shrines" of Hiyoshi-taisha Shrine, which consists of the following shrines that have become the branch temple of Juge-gu Shrine.
  119. Jugejinja (Juzenji) Kamotamaiyorihimenokami
  120. Jugewakamiya (Shozenji) Tamayorihikonokami
  121. Juggling torch is used as a toss juggling tool.
  122. Jugo
  123. Jugo SUGIURA
  124. Jugo SUGIURA (April 19, 1855 - February 13, 1924) was a nationalistic educator and thinker of the Meiji period and the Taisho period.
  125. Jugo is a title with the meaning of being equal to sango (sangu), which includes the following three titles: taikotaigo (Emperor's grandmother), kotaigo (Empress Dowager) and kogo (Empress Consort).
  126. Jugo is also called Jusango or Jusangu.
  127. Jugo is an aristocratic title equal to the following three titles: taikotaigo (Emperor's grandmother), kotaigo (Empress Dowager) and kogo (Empress Consort).
  128. Jugo was given to the lady of Emperor, the Imperial Family, kugyo (aristocrats), the Shogun family and high priests for the purpose of receiving nenkan (a rank given to the emperor's wives), nenshaku (a right to be bestowed a rank) and fuko, all of which were equal to those of sango, in order to favor them economically.
  129. Jugoi (Junior Fifth Rank) (a rank in Japan)
  130. Jugoi (Junior Fifth Rank): 8 ha
  131. Jugoi had been automatically conferred on an eldest legitimate son of the peerage since the Meiji period.
  132. Jugoi was conferred on an eldest legitimate son of the peerage.
  133. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade)
  134. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade) (also Onmyo no kami?).
  135. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade) 717.
  136. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade) 721 to 723.
  137. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade) Takako FUSE was one of his wives.
  138. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade) was conferred on him and he was appointed to Shikibu shojo (Junior Secretary of the Ministry of Ceremonial) on May 5, 1265.
  139. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade), Jibu taifu (Senior Assistant Minister of the Ministry of the Civil Administration)
  140. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade), Suruga no kami (the governor of Suruga Province) and Jushiinoge (Junior Fourth Rank, Lower Grade), Settsu no kami (the governor of Settsu Province)
  141. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade), Yamato no kami (the governor of Yamato Province) and Jushiinoge (Junior Fourth Rank, Lower Grade), Samanokami (the head of the section taking care of imperial horses).
  142. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade), or Shodaibu (Fifth Rank) - ordinary daimyo
  143. Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade), the Governor of Higo Province.
  144. Jugoinoge.
  145. Jugoinojo (Junior Fifth Rank, Upper Grade) Kawachi no kami (the governor of Kawachi Province) MINAMOTO no Yoshinari (Kawachi no kami) was Yoshitaka's son.
  146. Jugon hakase
  147. Jugonhakase, of Jushichiinojo (Junior Seventh Rank, Upper Grade); this position disappeared after the Onmyoryo usurped their official duties
  148. Jugonsei (students of healing sorcery); they also disappeared after their official duties were usurped by the Onmyoryo
  149. Jugonshi
  150. Jugonshi (sorcerers) were a type of official who worked in the Bureau of Medicine under the Ritsuryo system.
  151. Jugonshi, of Shohachiinojo (Senior Eighth Rank, Upper Grade), who attempted to heal patients using incantations; jugonshi disappeared from the Tenyakuryo after their official duties were usurped by the Onmyoryo (Bureau of Divination).
  152. Jugoya (night of the full moon) (August 15 [the old calendar]): 8+15=23, 23÷6=3, the remainder is 5 => butsumetsu.
  153. Jugunko (May 1904, "Teikokubungaku" Volume 10, Number 5)
  154. Jugyo, Ten Behavioral Activities
  155. Jugyuzu
  156. Jugyuzu by Kakuan
  157. Jugyuzu by Kakuan, a Zen monk who lived in the Song period in China, is well-known.
  158. Jugyuzu consists of the following ten drawings.
  159. Jugyuzu is a set of ten drawings of cows which depict the path leading to the enlightenment of Zen meditation.
  160. Juhachiinoge (Junior Eighth Rank, Lower Grade).
  161. Juhachimyojin enshrined beside the stone steps at Onjo-ji Temple is called 'Nezumi no Miya' (the shrine sacred to rat goblin) and it is said that it is settling the spirits of rats and built in the direction of Mt. Hiei.
  162. Juheiji SUGINO was spying on the Kira residence by disguising himself as 'Jusuke at Yonaki Soba Restaurant.'
  163. Juheji Tsugifusa SUGINO
  164. Juho Tokaken
  165. Juice
  166. Juice: (Particularly inexpensive concentrated juice is often made with imported mikan from China)
  167. Juichi SOEDA
  168. Juichi SOEDA (September 15, 1864 - July 4, 1929) was a financer (official of the Ministry of Finance), banker, businessman, economist, and finance specialist at government offices who lived from the Meiji period to the Taisho period.
  169. Juichii
  170. Juichii (Junior First Rank)
  171. Juichii (Junior First Rank) Gon Dainagon (provisional chief councilor of state.)
  172. Juichii (Junior First Rank) and Gon Dainagon (provisional major counselor).
  173. Juichii (Junior First Rank) is indicated in the example, but the highest Ikai is Shoichii (Senior First Rank).
  174. Juichii (Junior First Rank): 74 ha
  175. Juichii Daijo Daijin (Junior First Rank, Grand Minister of state)
  176. Juichii Kanpaku (Junior First Rank, the chief adviser to the Emperor) as his official rank.
  177. Juichii corresponded to the first rank granted to Dukes, and those with a title of Duke or lower could be promoted to Juichii depending on their age.
  178. Juichimen Kannon (Eleven-faced Kannon), color painting on silk (previously possessed by Kaoru INOUE, Takashi MASUDA)
  179. Juichimen Kannon (ekadaza mukha in Sanskrit) is one of the venerable entities of Bosatsu, which is worshipped in Buddhism.
  180. Juichimen Kannon Bosatsu zazo (seated statue of Juichimen Kannon Bosatsu) made with wood
  181. Juichimen Kannon is seen as a Bosatsu that performed the pious act of removing all hardships from living things due to its deep mercy, so that many statues had been produced in figures such as that of a goddess.
  182. Juichimen Kannon standing statue (national treasure) at Hokke-ji Temple (Nara); unveiled in late March - early April, early June, and late October - early November.
  183. Juichimen Kannon standing statue (national treasure), the principal image of Domyo-ji Temple (Fujiidera City): unveiled on the 18th and 25th of each month and January 1 - 3.
  184. Juichimen Kannon standing statue (national treasure), the principal image of Rokuharamitsu-ji Temple (Kyoto): unveiled on the Tatsu-doshi year (the year of the dragon, according to Chinese astrology).
  185. Juichimen Kannon standing statue, the principal image of the Nigatsu-do hall of Todai-ji Temple; the hall locates at the foot of the mountain east of Daibutsu-den (the Great Buddha Hall) and is famous for its water-drawing festival called 'Omizutori.'
  186. Juichimen Kannon, (Kannon with Eleven Faces) (十一面観音)
  187. Juichimen Kannon-ryuzo (the standing statue of Eleven-Faced Kannon) (it is said to have been made by Jikaku Daishi in the early Heian period).
  188. Juichimen Kannon-zo (the statue of Eleven-faced Kannon) painted in color on a silk canvas in the collection of Nara National Museum, which is a leading Buddhist painting of the Heian period, used to be owned by Kaoru INOUE and then by Takashi MASUDA and was accredited as an important art object on May 20, 1935.
  189. Juji (充侍)…In the case of ordering the care of someone's own parents aged or sick.
  190. Juji myogo (ten-letter myogo)
  191. Jujikyo Narabini Jurikikyo/Ekorinkyo
  192. Jujiro Mitsuoki HAZAMA
  193. Jujo Aifukacho
  194. Jujo Station
  195. Jujo Station (Kintetsu Railway), located in the Minami Ward of Kyoto City, is a station on the Kintetsu Kyoto Line.
  196. Jujo Station (Kintetsu)
  197. Jujo Station (Kintetsu) - Kamitobaguchi Station - Takeda Station (Kyoto Prefecture)
  198. Jujo Station (Kyoto Municipal Subway)
  199. Jujo Station (Kyoto Municipal Subway) (K13) - Kuinabashi Station (K14) - Takeda Station (Kyoto Prefecture) (K15)
  200. Jujo Station (Kyoto Municipal Subway), located in the Minami Ward of Kyoto City, is a station on the Kyoto Municipal Subway Karasuma Line.
  201. Jujo Station (Tokyo), located in the Kita Ward of Tokyo, is a station on the Saikyo Line (Akabane Line) of the East Japan Railway Company (JR East).
  202. Jujo Station, located in Yanaginouchi-cho, Nishi-Kujo, Minami Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture, is a railway station on the Kintetsu Kyoto Line, which is operated by Kintetsu Corporation.
  203. Jujo, toji comes at the end.
  204. Jujo-dori Street
  205. Jujo-dori Street is one of the major east-west streets in Kyoto City.
  206. Jujo-eki-mae (Jujo Station)
  207. Juju (a mascot character dedicated for use by City Bus, Kawaramachi Yoru Bus)
  208. Juju, Ten Dwellings
  209. Juju-ritsu (Ten-Reciting Vinayapitaka), Volume 52
  210. Jujubibasharon (the Discourse on the Ten Stages)
  211. Jujushinron (Ten Stages of Mind Development)
  212. Jujutsu (The traditional Japanese martial arts)
  213. Jujutsu as the basis of modern martial arts
  214. Jujutsu as the martial art does not include the modern judo, aikido, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and the like, so it is sometimes called 'koryu jujutsu' (the old-style jujutsu, mentioned below) to make a clear distinction between itself and these martial arts.
  215. Jujutsu is the name for traditional Japanese martial arts, which are centered on offense and defense techniques with no (or a small) weapon.
  216. Jujutsu' inaccurately used to mean kumi-waza (techniques of hand-to-hand fighting) or kumiuchi-waza (techniques of grappling)
  217. Jujutsu's spread abroad
  218. Juka (an incantation song) for Sojo (the general opening): The Tayu of a troupe chants a celebratory Juka for the entire performance of Shiki Sanban.
  219. Juka Sennin-zu (picture of a hermit under a tree) (Mibu-dera Temple, Kyoto) Important Cultural Property
  220. Juka of Okina: Okina chants a celebratory Juka.
  221. Juka of Sanbaso: Sanbaso chants a celebratory Juka in the form of a dialogue with Senzai.
  222. Jukachoju-zu Byobu (folding screen painting of trees, flowers, birds and animals) (Shizuoka Prefectural Museum of Art)
  223. Jukai (壽海) ICHIKAWA III ('寿海' in new simplified Chinese characters; July 12, 1886 - April 3, 1971) was a kabuki actor, who was active from the Taisho to the beginning of Showa period.
  224. Jukai ICHIKAWA (Sandaime (third))
  225. Jukai was over 80 years old when he performed the role, but it is said that his fresh acting style and delightful delivery made himself look in every respect like a twenty-year old young man as written in the script.
  226. Jukai's merits lay in his taking new works by Seika MAYAMA and Kido OKAMOTO to the realm of 'masterpieces.'
  227. Jukai, who was comparable to Jusaburo, held the important post of chairman of the Kansai Kabuki Actors' Association, and with his great personality had become the greatest kabuki actor both in name and reality because of his improvement of the level of performance.
  228. Juke box
  229. Jukei AZAI
  230. Jukei is the father of Jusuke HANAYAGI III.
  231. Jukei learned kabuki from the sixth and appeared in many movies by the name Kikutaro ONOE, in addition to performing on kabuki stages.
  232. Jukei played the role of the go-between for his third son, Nizaemon XV.
  233. Jukei read "Shoe no nyonin (a lady wearing a blue cloth)" between his teeth and then she disappeared contentedly.
  234. Jukendo (bayonet)
  235. Jukigura (literally, storehouse for utensils)
  236. Jukin (寿忻) (Sukechika AZAI's wife)
  237. Jukkoku-bune Boat
  238. Juko Isshi Mokuroku' (Juko's diary about the way to becoming a connoisseur) included at the beginning of the 'February edition' states that his Way of Tea was originated from Juko MURATA (1423 to 1502), thus authorizing his practice.
  239. Juko MURATA
  240. Juko MURATA (1422-1502): considered to have learned from Sojun IKKYU and served Yoshimasa.
  241. Juko MURATA (1432 - June 29, 1502) was a chajin (master of the tea ceremony) in the middle of the Muromachi period.
  242. Juko School (Tea Ceremony)
  243. Juko School: Juko MURATA
  244. Juko bunrin tea container
  245. Juko censer
  246. Juko tea bowl
  247. Juko's Tea Ceremony
  248. Juko's tea ceremony was developed by his disciples, including his son Soju, and he was acclaimed in later years by SEN no Rikyu as the founder of the tea ceremony.
  249. Juko-in Shohekiga (national treasure) - Juko-in, Kyoto City
  250. Juko-in Temple
  251. Juko-in Temple - Known for its partition paintings by Eitoku KANO which have been designated national treasures.
  252. Juko-in Temple is a sub-temple located within the precinct of Rinzai sect Daihonzan (Head Temple) Daitoku-ji Temple in Murasakino, Kita Ward, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture.
  253. Juko-in is a subtemple of Daitoku-ji Temple, and Eitoku drew the wall painting of the abbot's chamber together with his father, Shoei.
  254. Jukoin (orthographic style: 壽光院; year of birth unknown-November 17, 1741) was a Sokushitsu (concubine) of Tsunayoshi TOKUGAWA of the Tokugawa Shogun family.
  255. Jukoin (寿光院)
  256. Juku-sha Shrine, thought to be where the gods stay during their visit, is located inside the hedges of Izumo Taisha Shrine.
  257. Juku:
  258. Jukuseiko
  259. Jukuseishu, koshu, hizoshu, etc.
  260. Jukushu (literally, matured sake)
  261. Jukuso = Hannya
  262. Jukuso = Hannya Haramitsu
  263. Jules Brunet was appointed as assistant of Keisuke OTORI Army Bugyo, and four 'brigades' were led by french commanders, Arthur Fortant, Jean Marlin, Andre Cazeneuve and Fran?ois Bouffier.
  264. Jules LESCASSE (French)
  265. Julia Ota
  266. Julia Ota (years of birth and death unknown) was a Korean woman who had been forced to come to Japan from the suburbs of Pyongyang on the Korean Peninsula during the Bunroku-Keicho War (1592-1653).
  267. Julia was a Christian name and Ota was a Japanese name.
  268. Juliao NAKAURA
  269. Juliao NAKAURA (1568 - October 22, 1633) was a Christian and was one of the vice-envoys of Tensho Keno Shonen Shisetsu (the Tensho Boy Mission to Europe) who lived during the Azuchi Momoyama period to the early Edo period.
  270. Juliao NAKAURA (vice commander), ordained to the priesthood in later years.
  271. Juliao was his Christian name.
  272. July
  273. July - Army Major General.
  274. July - General of the flying army in Tohoku
  275. July 1
  276. July 1 (lunar calendar): Resigned as Sesho, appointed to the post of Kanpaku.
  277. July 1, 1508: He was promoted to the Jusanmi (Junior Third Rank) and was appointed Gon dainagon (provisional major counselor).
  278. July 1, 1767 - Transferred to a shogunate chamberlain (sobayonin).
  279. July 1, 1889, the entire length of the Tokaido Main Line between Shimbashi (which subsequently became referred to as Shiodome) and Kobe Station (Hyogo Prefecture) was open.
  280. July 1, 1907
  281. July 1, 1908: The Wadayama - Yoka section (7.5 M≒12.07 km) came into operation.
  282. July 1, 1913: The Takarazuka Chorus Group (current Takarazuka Revue Company) was organized.
  283. July 1, 1918: The Kyoto Electric Railway (京都電気鉄道) was purchased by Kyoto City.
  284. July 1, 1926: By implementing the chosei, Kamikoma-mura became Kamikoma-cho.
  285. July 1, 1926: Kamikoma-mura acquired the town status, becoming Kamikoma-cho.
  286. July 1, 1928: Its name was changed to Okazaki-michi Station.
  287. July 1, 1928: Otenmon Station and Hiromichi Station were renamed as Jingu-michi Station (Heianjingu-mae Station, which was abolished in 1944) and Okazaki-michi Station (abolished on February 20, 1931), respectively.
  288. July 1, 1928: The station's name was changed to Jingu-michi Station.
  289. July 1, 1929: The process of driving iron-sheet piles for the construction of the Kyoto subway line running beneath roads was started.
  290. July 1, 1937:
  291. July 1, 1942
  292. July 1, 1942: Kita-yamashiro local office was set up in Kyoto City to administer Otagi-gun, Kadono-gun and Otokuni-gun.
  293. July 1, 1942: Northern Yamashiro District Office was established to give the jurisdiction over Otagi, Kadono, and Otokuni Districts.
  294. July 1, 1942: Northern Yamashiro Local District Office was established to have jurisdiction over Otagi, Kadono, and Otokuni Districts at Kyoto City.
  295. July 1, 1942: Soraku local office was set up in Kizu-cho to administer Soraku-gun.
  296. July 1, 1942: Uji District Local Office was formed in Uji Town, Kuse District to give jurisdiction over Uji and Kuse Districts.
  297. July 1, 1942: Uji local office was set up in Uji-cho, Kuse-gun to administer Uji-gun and Kuse-gun.
  298. July 1, 1948: The station was reopened as a temporary station.
  299. July 1, 1950: The timetable was revised.
  300. July 1, 1951: Double tracking was restored in the section between Yamahata Station and Yase Station.
  301. July 1, 1951: The line between this station and Yase Station became a double track again.
  302. July 1, 1956: Omiya-cho absorbed Ikaga-mura.
  303. July 1, 1957:
  304. July 1, 1957: Tondacho Station changed its name to Tonda Station.
  305. July 1, 1970: Over-speed prevention devices came into use on the Keishin Line.
  306. July 1, 1972: Kamogawa Electric Railway was established.
  307. July 1, 1975 - designated as Nara Prefectural Tsukigase-Konoyama Natural Park.
  308. July 1, 1979: (Freight train) Sogawa Station was discontinued.
  309. July 1, 1982: The 'Taisha' trains organized for starting at and returning to Nagoya station began operating between Nagoya Station and Amanohashidate Station.
  310. July 1, 1982: The express trains 'Matsukaze No.3/No.2' had their operation section extended to Yonago station.
  311. July 1, 1982: The section on which 'Hakuto' was operated was shortened down to the section between Kyoto Station and Yonago Station.
  312. July 1, 1985: The former main hall designated a cultural property of Omiya-cho
  313. July 1, 1986: Some of the temples belonging to the Kyoto Buddhist Organization executed their refusal of visitors (the third refusal of visitors).
  314. July 1, 1991: Each platform had a waiting room equipped with an air conditioner.
  315. July 1, 1991: Waiting rooms with air conditioners on each of Platform 1, 2 and 3 came into use.
  316. July 1, 1993: The Traffic Kyoto Card prepaid card was introduced.
  317. July 1, 1993: The Traffica Kyoto Card became available.
  318. July 1, 1997: The Otsu branch was abolished.
  319. July 1, 2000: Corresponding to the change in the train schedule, all limited express trains began making stops at the station throughout the day.
  320. July 1, 2000: The station became a stop for limited express trains throughout the day.
  321. July 1, 2000: The through-trains to Sanjo Station were discontinued except for two trains for Sanjo Station that ran on the weekday mornings.
  322. July 1, 2000: The timetable was revised.
  323. July 1, 2003: The East ? West route became operational.
  324. July 1, 2005:
  325. July 1, 2005: The business of the former Kyoto Kotsu (Kameoka) was transferred to Keihan Kyoto Kotsu.
  326. July 1, 2006
  327. July 1, 2006: 'IC commuter ticket service (PiTaPa commutation fare discount),' which permits the use of compatible cards with PiTaPa, was launched.
  328. July 1, 2006: Maizuru Railway Division closed and Maizuru Line put back under the direct control of Fukuchiyama Branch.
  329. July 1, 2008
  330. July 1, 2008: Tokai-do Daytime Express Kyoto-go changed its route to go via Shin Meishin Expressway to shorten the travelling time.
  331. July 1, 853: He served concurrently as Dainaiki.
  332. July 1-14: Hiranogo Natsu Matsuri Festival (summer festival in Hiranogo) (held in Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture)
  333. July 1-31: Gion Festival (Yasaka-jinja Shrine, Shimogyo Ward and others, Kyoto City)
  334. July 10
  335. July 10 is designated as 'Natto no Hi' (day of natto).
  336. July 10, 1235, transferred to the position of Gon Dainagon (provisional major counselor) and retained his position as Sakonoe no taisho.
  337. July 10, 1304: Hikitsukeshu
  338. July 10, 1695: Resignation from Kamo-denso
  339. July 10, 1909: Yoka - Toyooka section (10.7 M≒17.22 km) came into operation as an extension of the line.
  340. July 10, 1929, Kizugawa Station was constructed beside the Kizu-gawa River (Kyoto Prefecture).
  341. July 10, 1929: The station opened as the places to swim opened.
  342. July 10, 1943: Kyoto City Trams' Higashiyama Line extended its track, reopened its operation and set up the Eiden-mae stop; additionally, the Eiden-mae stop of Kyoto City Bus was located in front of Demachiyanagi Station.
  343. July 10, 1943: The Kyoto City Trams Higashiyama Line was extended and service began.
  344. July 10, 1957: The renewal work of the track into heavy rails between Kujoyama and Hinooka was completed.
  345. July 10, 1973
  346. July 10, 1985: The Kyoto Old Capital Preservation Cooperation Tax was established.
  347. July 10, 1985: The ordinance for the Old Capital Tax was enacted.
  348. July 10, 2004: Operations using elevated platform for trains bound for Kyoto commenced.
  349. July 10-13: Yama date hoko date (putting together yama and hoko - decorative floats).
  350. July 10: Hakata Gion Yamagasa summer festival held at Kushida-jinja Shrine, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City
  351. July 10: He resigned as Ukone no Daisho (illness of his wife, TAIRA no Kiyoko).
  352. July 10: Mikoshi arai (to purify a portable shrine by water).
  353. July 10: Omukae Chochin (welcoming Lanterns).
  354. July 11 (lunar calendar): Appointed as head of Fujiwara clan (due to the death of Junior First Rank, Minister of the left, FUJIWARA no Yorinaga, on this day.)
  355. July 11, 1299: Reassigned to the post of Togu-daishin (Senior official of the Crown Prince's Quarters)
  356. July 11, 1315: He became rensho.
  357. July 11, 1912: Twelve passenger cars were manufactured.
  358. July 11, 1957: The manufacturing of five model 260 electric cars for the Otsu Line was completed.
  359. July 11, 1958: Joyo Station was opened.
  360. July 11, 1958: The station was inaugurated.
  361. July 11, 1968: The Maruoka Line was abandoned.
  362. July 11, 1971: Mibu Station, which had been located between Shijo-Omiya and Saiin, was closed.
  363. July 11, 1974:
  364. July 11, 1997: The track for Chushojima that crosses the Taisen-gawa (大戦川) Railway Bridge (between Mimurodo and Obaku) was replaced.
  365. July 11, 2001: New cars began running.
  366. July 11, transferred to Sakyo no daibu (Master of the Eastern Capital Offices)
  367. July 11: The Oda - Iwami-Oda section (10.6M≒17.06 km)came into operation as an extension of the line.
  368. July 11: Uchuben
  369. July 11: reassigned to position of Uchuben (Middle Controller of the Right).
  370. July 12, 1901: Granted the 1st grade
  371. July 12, 1905: Died in a battle and received Shorokui (Senior Sixth Rank), the fourth grade Cordon of the Rising Sun of Gold Rays, the medal of the Golden Kite for the achievement of the fourth grade, and a pension of 500 yen
  372. July 12, 1928: The shared track of 1.856 km between Kuzuha Station and Hashimoto Station became an exclusive track for the line, following the improvement of National Route 1.
  373. July 12, 1997: A new Kyoto Station Building was completed as the fourth generation of the JR Kyoto Station Building.
  374. July 12, intercalary year: Resigned as Mimasaka no kami
  375. July 12-14: Nanba Gion Matsuri Festival (held in Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture) (On the 12th, the first day of the festival, horen (imperial carriage) is taken on the ship to go round, called funatogyo a ritual to place divine spirits on the boat to cross the river)
  376. July 13
  377. July 13 - 15: Urabone ceremony
  378. July 13, 1304: assumed the positions of Uemon no kami (Captain of the Right Division of Outer Palace Guards) and Iyo no Gon no kami concurrently.
  379. July 13, 1537: He was appointed to Sangi and retained his position as Sakone no chujo.
  380. July 13, 1689, composed at Risshaku-ji Temple (Yama-dera Temple, Yamagata City).
  381. July 13, 1905: The freight feeder line between Tsukaguchi and Nagasu (1.2M≒1.93km) and the section between Nagasu and Amagasaki (1.7M≒2.76km) were restarted and crossed the Tokaido Line by means of overpasses and underpasses.
  382. July 13, 1986/May 17, 2006
  383. July 13, 1996: Station elevated.
  384. July 13, 815: Concurrently held the post of Sakyo no daibu (Master of the Eastern Capital Offices).
  385. July 13, 880: He died.
  386. July 13: He entered Kyoto.
  387. July 13: He was transferred to the office of Udaijin.
  388. July 13: Kebiishi, concurrently
  389. July 13: Kuze Komagata Chigo (children of festivity) visiting the shrine (in the afternoon).
  390. July 13: Naginata boko Chigo (child of festivity of Naginata boko) visiting the shrine (in the morning).
  391. July 13: Promoted to Jingi gon taijo (Judge of the institution for dedicating religious ceremonies) (Retained his position as Chikuzen no kami).
  392. July 13: Promoted to Shosanmi (Senior Third Rank).
  393. July 13: Resigned from the post of Chairman of the Privy Council.
  394. July 14, 1065: He was appointed to Gon Dainagon (a provisional chief councilor of state), and December 4 of the same year: He was appointed to Minbukyo (Minister of Popular Affairs).
  395. July 14, 1244, resigned from the position of Sadaijin.
  396. July 14, 1326: Conferred the rank of Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade) and appointed to the Ministry of the Military.
  397. July 14, 1871: Mineyama Domain was inaugurated as Mineyama Prefecture through Haihan-chiken.
  398. July 14, 1871: Resigned as the governor.
  399. July 14, 1871: Under the policy of Haihan-chiken, Miyazu Domain (70,000 koku) was reorganized as Miyazu Prefecture.
  400. July 14, 1871: Under the policy of Haihan-chiken, Tango-Tanabe Domain (Maizuru Domain/35,000 koku) was reorganized as Maizuru Prefecture.
  401. July 14, 1871: Under the policy of Haihan-chiken, Toyooka Domain (15,000 koku) was reorganized as Toyooka Prefecture.
  402. July 14, 1908: Resigned from the position of Prime Minister.
  403. July 14: Became president of the Rikken Seiyu-kai Party.
  404. July 14: He declared by imperial proclamation as the Tachibanashi choja (chieftain of the Tachibana family (an example of the Fujiwara clan having more than two occupations)).
  405. July 14: Ofudamaki (to strew the paper charm) (held in Totsuka Ward, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture) (Men dress up as women)
  406. July 14: Ofudamaki (to strew the paper charm) event (Totsuka Ward, Yokohama City) (in which men dress up as women and the caller of dance songs wears marumage wig)
  407. July 14: The 'Chu' unit of the Hishin Squadron advanced to the Kanoya Air Base.
  408. July 14: Yoiyoiyoiyama (event three days before the main festival).
  409. July 15, 1247: Executed at the age of 43.
  410. July 15, 1301: Shikibu shojo (Junior Secretary of the Ministry of Ceremonial)
  411. July 15, 1689, revised the first line of the haiku composed at the river port of Mogami-gawa River Oishida (Oishida in Yamagata Prefecture).
  412. July 15, 1696: Kamo-denso
  413. July 15, 1719: He retired from a government position.
  414. July 15, 1781 - A fief of 10,000 koku of rice was added.
  415. July 15, 1899: The entire rail line between Osaka and Fukuchiyama was opened through the completion of the section between Kashiwara Station (Hyogo Prefecture) and Fukuchi Minamiguchi Station on the Fukuchiyama Line.
  416. July 15, 1918
  417. July 15, 1921
  418. July 15, 1955: Yamashiro-Taga Station was opened.
  419. July 15, 1957: The improvement work of Hamaotsu Station was completed.
  420. July 15, 1959
  421. July 15, 1987: Due to the torrential rain that had fallen before dawn, flooding occurred along the underground section in the Kyoto area, and the water that poured into Gojo Station located in the deepest part of the underground section submerged it up to the platform level.
  422. July 15, 1987: Operations north of Shichijo were suspended for the entire day due to inundation, and shuttle service operated with Shichijo Station as a turnaround station.
  423. July 15, 1987: The facility was inundated up to platform level due to flooding.
  424. July 15, 1998: An ATM machine was installed in the station yard.
  425. July 15, 2005:
  426. July 15, 2005: It began operating a highway bus that ran between Maizuru and Osaka (JR Nanba Station), and a highway bus that ran between Maizuru and Kobe (Sannomiya Station).
  427. July 15, Chugen (lit. middle origin)
  428. July 15, Obon (returning ancestral spirits)
  429. July 15, Saemon no kami (captain of the Left Division of Outer Palace Guards)
  430. July 1563: Shosanmi (Senior Third Rank)
  431. July 1573: Shonii" (Senior Second Rank)
  432. July 1587 - Edict expelling Jesuit missionaries was issued by Hideyoshi TOYOTOMI.
  433. July 15: Gon Chunagon.
  434. July 15: He was appointed as Sangi (Councilor).
  435. July 15: Naval Battle of Chilcheollyang
  436. July 15: Nichiu made a replica of honzon and gave it to Ukyo no Daibu of Yoshina, Tosa Province.
  437. July 15: Promoted to the court rank of Jushiinojo (Junior Fourth Rank, Upper Grade), in recognition of his brother Kiyomori's having killed Michiyoshi (通能), who lived in Hizen Province
  438. July 15: Sammon Segaki (service for the benefit of suffering spirits)
  439. July 15: Summer Grand Festival (Inage Asama-jinja Shrine, Inage Ward, Chiba City)
  440. July 15: Summer Grand Festival at Inage Sengen-jinja Shrine (Inage Ward, Chiba City) (six elementary school children perform the tekomai while leading a children's parade)
  441. July 15: The section between Kaibara and Fukuchiyama-Minamiguchi (15M68C≒25.51km) was extended to begin operating.
  442. July 15: Yoiyoiyama.
  443. July 15th of the lunar calendar is a fifteen-day-old moon, and the 16th is a sixteen-day-old moon, so on either night there is a full moon.
  444. July 16, 1475: Nichiu made a replica of honzon and gave it to Hachiro-zaburo ONOZATO.
  445. July 16, 17: Reitai-sai Festival
  446. July 16, 1920: The Kobe Line between Juso and Kobe (later Kamitsutsui) was opened, along with the Itami Line.
  447. July 16, 1929 (Showa 4): The ceremony of Daijo-gu Jichinsai
  448. July 16, 1949: The operation of 'Biwako-go' running directly between Hamaotsu and Tenmabashi restarted only on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.
  449. July 16, 1988:
  450. July 16, 1988: 'Kitakinki' began to have its rolling stock of round-trip service connected with that of 'Edel-Tango,' meaning the JNR/JR diesel car Type Kiha 65, and the 'Edel-Tango' was the limited express through to the Miyafuku Line of the Kitakinki Tango Railway Corporation (KTR).
  451. July 16, 1988: Gujo Station opened as a facility on the Miyafuku Railway (currently the Kitakinki Tango Railway) Miyafuku Line.
  452. July 16, 1988: Inauguration of service between Fukuchiyama Station and Miyazu Station.
  453. July 16, 1988: Miyafuku Line of Miyafuku Railway Company (current Kitakinki Tango Railway) opened.
  454. July 16, 1988: Miyafuku Line opened.
  455. July 16, 1988: Oe Kokomae Station opened as part of the Miyafuku Railway (currently the Kitakinki Tango Railway) Miyafuku Line.
  456. July 16, 1988: Oe station opened as a facility on the Miyafuku Line of the Miyafuku Railway (currently the Kitakinki Tango Railway).
  457. July 16, 1988: The station became a junction station from the inauguration of Miyafuku Railway, Miyafuku Line.
  458. July 16, 1988: The station opened as a facility on the Miyafuku Line of the Miyafuku Railway (currently the Kitakinki Tango Railway).
  459. July 16, 1988: The station opened as a station on the Miyafuku Line of Miyafuku Railway (now Kitakinki Tango Railways).
  460. July 16, 1988: The station opened as a station on the Miyafuku Line of Miyafuku Railways (now Kitakinki Tango Railway).
  461. July 16, 1999
  462. July 16, 2004.
  463. July 16, 2004: A bus stop (Chuo-do Jindaiji) was added to Chuo-do Daytime Express Kyoto-go service.
  464. July 16: Anglo-Japanese treaty (the Anglo-Japanese Treaty of Commerce and Navigation) was finally revised.
  465. July 16: Yoimiya Shinshin hono shinji (ritual event of dedication).
  466. July 16: Yoiyama.
  467. July 17
  468. July 17, 1060: He was reassigned to be Sadaijin and stayed as Sakone no daisho and Togu no Fu.
  469. July 17, 1952: A 'pigeon mark' was placed on the limited express trains.
  470. July 17-18: Ebie Yasaka Natsu Matsuri Festival (summer festival of Yasaka-jinja Shrine in Ebie) (held in Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture)
  471. July 17-19: Gyodo Shishi (lions guiding the way) (Miura City)
  472. July 17: (First) Battle of Pyeongyang Castle
  473. July 17: Appointed to the post of Hitachi no suke.
  474. July 17: Shinkosai (Mikoshi togyo).
  475. July 17: Yamahoko Junko.
  476. July 18
  477. July 18, 1460: Nichiu made a replica of honzon and gave it to Nichigen KATO of Nihasama, Rikuzen Province (Miyagi Prefecture and a part of Iwate Prefecture).
  478. July 18, 1467: The army of Mochikiyo KYOGOKU was defeated by the army of Takakage in Kyoto.
  479. July 18, 1905: The sixteenth Army Division of the now-defunct Imperial Japanese Army was established in Fukakusa.
  480. July 18, 1931: The Moroyose temporary station commenced operation.
  481. July 18, 2003
  482. July 18, 2003: Tokai-do Daytime Express Kyoto-go service commenced operations.
  483. July 1869: he was appointed to a post in the Danjodai.
  484. July 1888: he became the minister of Kochi Church.
  485. July 1893: Graduated from the Department of Politics, Faculty of Law, Imperial University.
  486. July 19 - 23: Sanbo-in Monzeki Okugake Shugyo (a sort of Shugendo practice performed in the mountains)
  487. July 19 1864, the Forbidden Gates Incident.
  488. July 19, 1308: Jugoinojo (Junior Fifth Rank, Upper Grade)
  489. July 19, 1764: He was appointed as Kyoto shoshidai.
  490. July 19, 1886, the Meiji Government decided to change the east-west main line route to that ran along Tokai-do Road.
  491. July 19, 1901: Through the implementation of the chosei (grant of township), Shuchi-mura became Shuchi-cho.
  492. July 19, 1988/July 26, 2008
  493. July 19, 1991: The city plan decided on Yamato Gose Road.
  494. July 1908: The 1st Department Director of Karafuto Government Office
  495. July 1912: Its graduates' association got a new name, 'Katsura Kai' (an alumni organization).
  496. July 1942: Shotaro TANAKA took office as the third mayor.
  497. July 1948: An application was made to the Ministry of Education for establishing a prefectural university under the new system, based on the Kyoto Prefectural Vocational Training School of Agriculture and Forestry (under the old system of education) and Kyoto Prefectural Girls' Vocational Training School.
  498. July 1948: An application was made to the Ministry of Education for establishing the 'Kyoto Prefectural Kyoto University' under the new system, based on the Kyoto Prefectural Vocational Training School of Agriculture and Forestry and Kyoto Prefectural Girls' Vocational Training School (under the old system of education).
  499. July 1952: Derequisitioned.
  500. July 1954: The institute was renamed as the Nara National Cultural Properties Research Institute.
  501. July 1971: Reopened after being remodeled.
  502. July 1973: It re-opened after a complete renovation (with a seating capacity of 418 at that time).
  503. July 1974: The Kosei Line started operation.
  504. July 1979: Limited express trains began operating with six cars.
  505. July 1984: Kyoto City sent in an application to the Minister of Home Affairs for the establishment of the Old Capital Tax.
  506. July 1987: The 'First Basic Plan for the Establishment of the Kansai-kan of the NDL (provisional name)' was submitted to the chief librarian of the NDL.
  507. July 1990: The station building was reconstructed as it stands today.
  508. July 1996: 'Kyogoku Toho 2' and 'Kyogoku Toho 3' opened.
  509. July 19: Gyobu sho (Ministry of Justice)
  510. July 19: The 'Rei' unit and the 'Bu' unit of the Hishin Squadron advanced to the Iwakuni Air Base.
  511. July 19: Ukahongo Station commenced operation.
  512. July 1: Assumed postion of Bakufu Kanreidai (representative of a shogunal deputy of the Japanese feudal government headed by a shogun)
  513. July 1: He was appointed to Sakonoe no shosho (Minor Captain of the Left Division of Inner Palace Guards).
  514. July 1: Kippuiri.
  515. July 1: The Hoki-Daisen - Chiimiya section was electrified.
  516. July 2
  517. July 2, 1319: Appointed Dazai gon no sochi (Provisional Governor-General of the Dazai-fu offices)
  518. July 2, 1931
  519. July 2, 2004: The test drive for the base line was finished (at this time, the base line was extended to Okubo Station (Kyoto Prefecture) and renamed from community bus to general line).
  520. July 2, 749: He was promoted to Jushiinojo (Junior Fourth Rank, Upper Grade).
  521. July 2, 897: He was transferred to the Ministry of Finance.
  522. July 2, Hangesho (the 11th day after the summer solstice)
  523. July 20 - August 20: 8:00 - 18:00
  524. July 20, 1236, promoted to Shonii (Senior Second Rank), retaining his position as Acting Gon Chunagon.
  525. July 20, 1236, promoted to the rank of Juichii (Junior First Rank) and transferred to the position of Udaijin (minister of the right).
  526. July 20, 1266: Resigned from the position of Seii taishogun.
  527. July 20, 1885: He was raised to the Shoichii (Senior First Rank) as a posthumous honor.
  528. July 20, 1907
  529. July 20, 1935: The station commenced operation as a facility of Japan National Railways (JNR).
  530. July 20, 1935: The station was inaugurated as a Japan National Railways station (passenger traffic only).
  531. July 20, 1935: The station was inaugurated as a Japan National Railways station.
  532. July 20, 1974: The Kosei Line (between Yamashina Station and Omi-Shiotsu Station) opened.
  533. July 20, 1974: The line between Yamashina Station and Omi-Shiotsu Station (74.1 km) was opened.
  534. July 20, 1974: The station was abolished.
  535. July 20, 1974: The use of Kizugawa Station ceased.
  536. July 20, 1981:
  537. July 20, 1989
  538. July 20, Natsu no Doyo (18 days before Risshu)
  539. July 20-22: Kumagaya Uchiwa Matsuri (fan festival) (held in Kumagaya City, Saitama Prefecture)
  540. July 2001
  541. July 2003: Established a merger workshop for six towns and villages of Namegawa-machi, Ranzan-machi, Ogawa-machi, Tokigawa-machi, Tamagawa-mura and Higashichichibu-mura
  542. July 2007: The number of the cards issued exceeded three million.
  543. July 2008: The museum was designated as a registered tangible cultural property of Japan.
  544. July 20: The final notice calling for the Korean government to demand the withdrawal of the Qing troops.
  545. July 20: Tomomi IWAKURA died.
  546. July 20: Umahori Station, Namikawa Station, Chiyokawa Station and Yoshitomi Station commenced operations.
  547. July 21 (August 29 in new calendar), 701 of "Shoku Nihongi" (Chronicle of Japan Continued) describes that KIFUMI no Otomo was allotted 100 households.
  548. July 21 (August 29 in new calendar), 701 of "Shoku Nihongi" (Chronicle of Japan Continued) reported that AGATAINUKAI no Otomo was allotted 100 households for his achievement in the Jinshin War.
  549. July 21 (August 29 in new calendar), 701 of "Shoku Nihongi" (Chronicle of Japan Continued) reported that ENOI no Okimi was allotted 100 households.
  550. July 21 (August 29 in new calendar), 701 of "Shoku Nihongi" (Chronicle of Japan Continued) reported that he was allotted 80 households for his achievement in the Jinshin War.
  551. July 21 - Junii (Junior Second Rank) (Construction of the Emperor's Palace, relocation of the Emperor and Empress upon completion)
  552. July 21, 1467: The army of Shigeyuki HOSOKAWA was defeated by the army of Takakage in Kyoto.
  553. July 21, 1590 - The mission returned to Japan.
  554. July 21, 1689, composed at Haguro-yama Mountain.
  555. July 21, 1841: He was promoted to the Jugoinojo (Junior Fifth Rank, Upper Grade).
  556. July 21, 1872: he left Joseon for Japan.
  557. July 21, 1919: A license with government orders was issued to the Keihan Electric Railway.
  558. July 21, 1919: Branch line (Naka-Maizuru Line) between Shin-Maizuru Station and Naka-Maizuru Station (2.1 M ≒ 3.38 km) opened.
  559. July 21, 1919: Feeder line to Naka-Maizuru Station (Naka-Maizuru Line) opened.
  560. July 21, 1931: Seven sections, including the three shared-track sections totaling 2.5 km between Kadoma Station and Kayashima Station, and the shared track of 1.5 km between Hirakata-koen Station and Korien Station, came to have the exclusive track.
  561. July 21, 1953: The transport of the interrupted portion between Sanjo and Kujoyama was alternated by the bus service of Keihan-jidosha Auto Company, and trains were operated as a shuttle service between Hamaotsu and Kujoyama by setting up a temporary platform at Kujoyama Station.
  562. July 21, 1968: The underground passage in the yard started being used, and the yard crossing was abandoned.
  563. July 21: Groundbreaking ceremony for electrification and speeding-up work held.
  564. July 21: He was reappointed to the post of Gon Dainagon.
  565. July 22
  566. July 22 - 24: Tajima Gionsai Festival (Minami Aizu Town)
  567. July 22, 1305: He was transferred from hyojoshu to rensho.
  568. July 22, 1689, composed at Gassan Mountain.
  569. July 22, 1965: Enhanced equipment with the trains of Series 2800 finished, and the limited express train shortened its required time from 42 to 39 minutes.
  570. July 22, 2002
  571. July 22, 23 and 24
  572. July 22, 967.
  573. July 22-24: Tajima Gionsai Festival (held in Minamiaizu-machi, Fukushima Prefecture)
  574. July 22: Nakatsukasa no shoyu
  575. July 23
  576. July 23, 1199, transferred to the position of Sadaijin.
  577. July 23, 1199: Transferred to Udaijin (Minister of the Right) from Gon Chunagon.
  578. July 23, 1327: He was deprived of Fourth Rank and the Iki (court rank diploma) was confiscated for some reason, but, at the same time, he was appointed Kurodo (Chamberlain).
  579. July 23, 1689, composed at Yudono-san Mountain.
  580. July 23, 1931: The Midorigaoka-undojomae temporary station was established near the border between Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture and Otsu City, Shiga Prefecture, which was in the Shinomiya - Oiwake section.
  581. July 23, 1985:
  582. July 23, 1994: Kirihama-Beach Station (ad hoc) commenced operation.
  583. July 23, Taisho (lit. big heat, blistering heat)
  584. July 23: Chunagon
  585. July 23: Combined fleets set sail from Sasebo to win command of the west coast of Lushun.
  586. July 23: He was raised to Dajo-daijin after his death.
  587. July 23: The Japanese army enters Seoul and puts the Korean royal palace under control.
  588. July 24
  589. July 24, 1199: Retained his position as Sakone no daisho.
  590. July 24, 1266: Given the rank of Ju shi-i no ge.
  591. July 24, 1467: The army of Nobukata TAKEDA was defeated by the army of Takakage in Kyoto, Nijo.
  592. July 24, 1907, Inspector-General and Marquess, Ito Hirobumi (seal)
  593. July 24, 1907, Order of Second Class and Prime Minister, Lee Wan-Yong (seal)
  594. July 24, 1989
  595. July 24-25: Tenjin Festival (Osaka Tenman-gu Shrine, Kita Ward, Osaka City)
  596. July 24: Hanagasa Junko parade.
  597. July 24: Kankosai (Mikoshi togyo).
  598. July 24: Kurodo, concurrently
  599. July 24: reassigned to position of Gon Uchuben (provisional Middle Controller of the right).
  600. July 25 - 27: Manto Festival (the Lantern Festival)
  601. July 25, 1021: He was reassigned to be the Naidaijin (Minister of the Interior) and stayed as Sakone no daisho.
  602. July 25, 1432: He was reassigned to the post of Naidaijin (minister).
  603. July 25, 1458: Transferred to the position of Nai-daijin.
  604. July 25, 1929: The funicular line between Kiyotaki and Atago is brought into service.
  605. July 25, 1941
  606. July 25, 1997: The track for Uji that crosses the Taisen-gawa (大戦川) Railway Bridge was replaced.
  607. July 25: A state funeral was held.
  608. July 25: Battle of Pungdo (Kowshing incident)
  609. July 25: Graduates from the 13th Ko class of the preparatory school in the First Miho Naval Air Squadron of the Miho Naval Air Squadron joined the unit.
  610. July 25: He was appointed jisha-bugyo (magistrate of temples and shrines).
  611. July 25: Jushiinoge (Junior Fourth Rank, Lower Grade) (enthronement of Rokujo.
  612. July 25: Promoted to the court rank of Jugoinojo (Junior Fifth Rank, Upper Grade).
  613. July 25: The 40th group of aviation training students was enrolled.
  614. July 26 - Uemon no kami (Captain of the Right Gate Guard)
  615. July 26 - promoted to Jusangu
  616. July 26 has been made "Yurei Day" to commemorate it.
  617. July 26 is the anniversary of the day on which Tokaido Yotsuya Kaidan, written by Nanboku TSURUYA, was first performed in 1825.
  618. July 26, 1689, composed in Tsuruoka.
  619. July 26, 1876: The station became operational.
  620. July 26, 1944: The school was renamed the Kyoto Prefectural Vocational Training School of Agriculture and Forestry (under the Public Notice of the Ministry of Education No. 811).
  621. July 26, 2004 - Their eldest son Motokiyo was born.
  622. July 26, 2006: The KERS 1900 was unexpectedly used as "K-Limited Express Orihime," but the limited express emblem of a pigeon wasn't displayed.
  623. July 26:
  624. July 26: He served concurrently as Taikotaigogu gon no daibu (Provisional Master of the Household of Grand Empress Dowager, the aforementioned FUJIWARA no Akirakeiko).
  625. July 26: He was reassigned as Gon Dainagon and additionally appointed to Ukone no daisho.
  626. July 26: The Shomyoichi - Senzaki section of the branch line commenced passenger service.
  627. July 27, 1218
  628. July 27, 1985: Kirihama-Kaisuiyokujo Station (ad hoc) commenced operation in the Takeno - Satsu section.
  629. July 27: Conferred the title of Jugo (honorary rank next to the three Empresses: Great Empress Dowager, Empress Dowager, and Empress).
  630. July 27: He was dismissed from his office of jisha-bugyo.
  631. July 27: The 'Gi' unit of the Hishin Squadron advanced to Iwakuni.
  632. July 27: Tottoridaigakumae Station commenced operation.
  633. July 28, 1521: Yoshiharu was given the rank of Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade).
  634. July 28, 1939: The management of the company was left to Oye-yama Nickel Mining Company, which was merged into its parent company Nippon Yakin Kogyo Co., Ltd. in 1943.
  635. July 28, 1997
  636. July 28, 1998: Nara Ikoma Rapid Railway Co., Ltd., was established.
  637. July 28, 2005
  638. July 28, 2006: Jiro KAWASAKI, Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare visited the museum
  639. July 28: Assumed the position of Sangi.
  640. July 28: Gejo-e (Great Buddha Hall): A Buddhist memorial service and Chinowa-kuguri (passing through a hoop made of kaya grass [plants of the sedge family]) are held.
  641. July 28: Mikoshi arai.
  642. July 28: Retired from the Dazai gon no sochi (by issuing an Imperial letter).
  643. July 29 - Advanced to Ju-Nii (Junior 2nd Class).
  644. July 29, 1788: He resigned jisha-bugyo.
  645. July 29, 1913: It was renamed Tanbabashi Station.
  646. July 29, 1913: Momoyama Station changed its name to Tanbabashi Station.
  647. July 2: Changed his surname to his original surname, Nakatomi.
  648. July 2: Groundbreaking ceremony held.
  649. July 2: Kuji torishiki (lottery for the parade order of floats).
  650. July 2: Transferred to Ukone no chujo (Middle Captain of the Right Division of Inner Palace Guards).
  651. July 3
  652. July 3, 1332: He was executed
  653. July 3, 1896
  654. July 3, 1956:
  655. July 3, 1995: The construction of the station commenced.
  656. July 3, resigned from Saemon no kami and Kebiishi no betto
  657. July 30 (the day that the Gregorian calendar came into effect)
  658. July 30, 1689, composed in Sakata.
  659. July 30, 1970: A farewell ceremony for the model 60 electric cars (Biwako-go) was held at Sanjo Station.
  660. July 30, 1978: The section between Kadomashi Station and Neyagawa Signal Station was quadruple-tracked and elevated.
  661. July 30, 1986: The no-smoking time was introduced in the morning rush hour throughout the line.
  662. July 30, taiken (to wear a sword) was permitted
  663. July 30: He gained an additional position of Sakonoe no daisho (general of the inner palace guards, left division).
  664. July 30: He was designated Ukone no Gon no chujo (Provisional Middle Captain of the Right Division of Inner Palace Guards).
  665. July 30: Meiji Tenno-reisai Festival (an annual festival for Emperor Meiji)
  666. July 31, 1925: Line extended from Miyazu to Tangoyamada (6.8 miles ≒ 10.94 km.)
  667. July 31, 1925: The station became an intermediate station as a result of Mineyama Line being extended to Tango-Yamada Station (now Nodagawa Station).
  668. July 31, 1925: The station opened.
  669. July 31, 1925: The station was activated when the Miyazu - Tango Yamada section of the Mineyama Line, then operated by Japan National Railways, became operational.
  670. July 31, 1925: The station was inaugurated simultaneously with Japan National Railways commencement of operation between the Miyazu and Tango-Yamada (now Nodagawa) section on the Mineyama Line.
  671. July 31, 1981: The relocation and integration work of Hamaotsu Station was completed.
  672. July 31, 1995: Construction started.
  673. July 31, 1995: The construction of the station commenced.
  674. July 31, 1997: The construction process was completed.
  675. July 31, 2008:
  676. July 31, Mitarai sai
  677. July 31: Ekijinja Nagoshi Matsuri Festival:
  678. July 31: Sumiyoshi Festival (Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine, Sumiyoshi Ward, Osaka City)
  679. July 3: Forwent the rights pertaining to Shosanmi (Senior Third Rank)
  680. July 3: Promoted to the court rank of Jusanmi (Junior Third Rank).
  681. July 3: Resigned post of Togu no daibu for the accession of Imperior Prince Atsuhito (Emperor Daigo).
  682. July 4, 1191: Promoted to Jushiinoge (Junior Forth Rank, Lower Grade), retained his positions as Ukone no chujo and Suke of Bizen Province.
  683. July 4, 1674: Shogoinojo (Senior Fifth Rank, Upper Grade)
  684. July 4, 1709 (Sixty years old): Resigned from Gon Dainagon.
  685. July 4, 1954: Model 60 electric cars were operated from each station of the Otsu Line for group tourists directly going to Uji.
  686. July 4, 1979: Automatic signaling was introduced.
  687. July 4, resigned from Chugu daibu (death of his daughter)
  688. July 4: He was given a higher rank, Jugoinojo (Junior Fifth Rank, Upper Grade).
  689. July 4: He was promoted to the Jushiinoge (Junior Fourth Rank, Lower Grade) while being concurrently appointed to Jiju.
  690. July 4: The Yabasehama temporary station (current Yabase Station) commenced operation.
  691. July 4: the troop clashes with the Shogitai (a pro-bakufu force) during the Battle of Ueno.
  692. July 5
  693. July 5, 1318: Assumed the additional post of Monjo hakase (professor of literature)
  694. July 5, 1490: By imperial decree, he was designated as Jugo, with status equivalent to three empresses.
  695. July 5, 1490: Yoshiki was promoted to the Jushiinoge (Junior Fourth Rank, Lower Grade) and was appointed a Middle Captain of the Imperial Guards.
  696. July 5, 1716: He was discharged from his position as shogun's personal chamberlain but was allowed to see the shogun in person.
  697. July 5, 1894
  698. July 5, 1894: The extension work between Yokkaichi and Kuwana temporary station commenced.
  699. July 5, 1926: Elevated quadruple tracks were introduced in the section between Umeda and Juso.
  700. July 5, 1926: The construction of the railway line between Shimoshinjo and Shojaku commenced.
  701. July 5, 1954: Kodo Station was inaugurated.
  702. July 5, become a priest
  703. July 5, entered the priesthood.
  704. July 5: He took the tonsure and became a Buddhist priest.
  705. July 5: He was promoted to Shonii.
  706. July 5: Shunjo Ki (Shunjo-do Hall): A memorial service for Chogen SHUNJOBO who revived the Great Buddha in the Kamakura Period.
  707. July 6, 1287: Transferred to the position of Chunagon (middle counsellor) and also became Ukone no daisho (Major Captain of the Right Division of Inner Palace Guards).
  708. July 6, 1467: The army of Mochikiyo KYOGOKU was defeated by the army of Takakage and others in Kyoto.
  709. July 6, 1589: Passed away aged 72.
  710. July 6, 1892: Received Shohachii (Senior Eighth Rank)
  711. July 6, 1909
  712. July 6, 1985: The Eizan Electric Railway Co., Ltd. was established.
  713. July 6, 1985: The Eizan Electric Railway Co., Ltd., was established as a wholly owned subsidiary.
  714. July 6, 1995: F-Plaza Umekoji began operating.
  715. July 6, 830: Died.
  716. July 6: The Hakuto temporary station commenced operation in the Koyama - Hogi section.
  717. July 7
  718. July 7 - became a priest (by the name of Doyu, later changed to Dogi)
  719. July 7, 1333: Reassigned to the post of Dainagon
  720. July 7, 1471: The army of the Kai side was defeated by the army of Takakage in Echizen.
  721. July 7, 1842: Sojaban (an official in charge of the ceremonies) and Jisha-bugyo (magistrate of temples and shrines)
  722. July 7, 1884: Because of the Order on Nobility, received the title of Marquis.
  723. July 7, 1884: Conferred the rank of marquis.
  724. July 7, 1884: Count
  725. July 7, 1884: He received the title of duke.
  726. July 7, 1884: Viscount
  727. July 7, 1898 - November 8, 1898
  728. July 7, 1920: The reorganization into the Electric Department, Kyoto City, was implemented.
  729. July 7, 1931
  730. July 7, 1937
  731. July 7, 2004/July 7, 2005/July 7, 2006: 'K-Limited Express Orihime' was used in the event commemorating 'Tanabata'; the rolling stock used in 2004 was KERT 1919/1920, in 2005 it was KERT 1917/1918, and in 2006 it was KERT 1929/1930.
  732. July 7, Battalion Commander NAKAJIMA of Shinbutai arrived at Tsuneyoshi from Kokubu.
  733. July 7, Shosho (lit. small heat)
  734. July 7: All officials and provincial governors abolished by executive officers as well as court ranks and upper and lower grades abolished
  735. July 7: Appointed Saemon no gon no suke (provisional assistant captain of the Left Division of Outer Palace Guards).
  736. July 7: Assigned additional post of Kurodo dokoro no betto (Superintendent of the Chamberlain's Office).
  737. July 7: Awarded with Shonii (Senior Second Rank).
  738. July 7: Ayagasa boko no Chigo (child of festivity of Ayagasa boko) visiting to the shrine.
  739. July 7: Construction work for speed improvement in the Yonago - Masuda section concluded.
  740. July 7: Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade)
  741. July 7: Katsuragi-san Hanakunyubu Shugyo (a sort of Shugendo training; an event of offering lotus flowers at the sacred place on Mt. Katsuragi)
  742. July 7: Rengee and Kaerutobi-gyoji
  743. July 7: Water Festival - Kibune-jinja Shrine (Sakyo ward, Kyoto City) *
  744. July 8
  745. July 8, 1864.
  746. July 8, 1935: The Nagoya Express Railway's request to prolong the construction period was rejected.
  747. July 8, 2002: She was designated as the youngest holder of Important Intangible Cultural Property (Living National Treasure) and received Kyoto bunka koro sho (the Award for Cultural Distinguished Service by Kyoto Prefecture) with husband Kokei ERI.
  748. July 8, 2005: The signboard design on the front car was changed; the new design was made public the day before at an event commemorating the folklore of "Tanabata."
  749. July 8, 2007 (Khabarovsk, Russia) Agonshu sect Siberia Daisaitogoma ceremony:
  750. July 8:
  751. July 8: Battle of 梨峙
  752. July 8: He was remitted.
  753. July 8: He was transferred from the office of Hosho to that of Udaijin due to organizational changes.
  754. July 8: Naval Battle of Hansan Island
  755. July 8: Ukone no daisho
  756. July 9 Voluntarily retired from gakko chiji and became Jako no ma shiko (entitlement to the meritorious deeds for the Imperial restoration or noble).
  757. July 9, 1298: resigned as Togu-daishin.
  758. July 9, 2007: The signboard design on the front car was changed for the second time; the new design was made public two days before the date, or July 7, at the event commemorating the folklore of "Tanabata."
  759. July 9, 2007: The ticket office for commuter tickets was closed.
  760. July 9, 967: <Engishiki laws enacted>
  761. July 9: (First) Battle of Kumsan
  762. July 9: Assigned additional duty of Ukone no daisho (Major Captain of the Right Division of Inner Palace Guards).
  763. July, 1, 1579 Hokkeshu sect
  764. July, 1327: Jushiinoge (Junior Fourth Rank, Lower Grade) and Ossobugyo (temporary positions in charge of retrials and accepting appeals in Kamakura bakufu)
  765. July, 1879: He was a second-batch graduate of the Faculty of Buddhistic terms and Physics of the University of Tokyo.
  766. July, 1882: Teaching instruction and school regulations were revised, according to the outline of instruction for Normal Schools.
  767. July, 1887: It was relocated from the school grounds of the Women's Normal School of Kyoto to the former Governor's house in Teramachi Kojinguchi Agaru, Kamigyo Ward.
  768. July, 1887: Its Girls' Division was relocated to the residence of former governor, Teramachi Kojinkuchi Agaru, Kamigyo Ward.
  769. July, 1924 - Chief priest of Yokoku-ji Temple resigns as promoters' representative.
  770. July, 1946: The reconstruction due to war damage was completed.
  771. July, 1950: Ayabe Region Branch Library (closed in 1966)
  772. July, 1950: Mineyama Region Branch Library (closed in 1997)
  773. July, 1952: Kitakuwata Region Branch Library (closed in 1980)
  774. July, 1952: Kizu Region Branch Library (closed in 1975)
  775. July, 1952: Sonobe Region Branch Library (closed in 1966)
  776. July, 1968: The 'Emerald' operation started to supplement that of 'Taisha,' running between Nagoya and Higashi-Maizuru.
  777. July, 1970: Model 80 electric cars of 81- 93 were altered one by one in order to use them for two-car train operation (the conversion to two-car train operation was completed in January 1972).
  778. July, 1972: The first shop of McDonald in the Kansai region 'Fujii Daimaru Shop' was opened on the first floor (It had moved away and doesn't exist now, but you can find the moved shop just across Shijo-dori Street.)
  779. July, 1984: The ministries concerned announced 'An investigation for compiling a plan for comprehensive development of the Keihanna area,' based on the investigation in fiscal year 1982 to fiscal year 1983.
  780. July, 1993: The work to construct the park started.
  781. July, 2004: It was opened to the public.
  782. July, 2004: The work to move Miyamaki Station on the Kintetsu Kyoto Line to an elevated location was completed (only in the direction for Kyoto).
  783. July, 2005: Science City was certified as 'a special district for robots.'
  784. July, 958: He passed away.
  785. July,1243 - Moved to Echizen Shihi-no-sho at the invitation of Yoshishige HATANO, lord of Echizen Province.
  786. July:
  787. July: "Calligraphy" was published (by "Taito Shodo-in").
  788. July: "Nihon Shodo-kai" (Japan Calligraphy Association) was established (by Soken NOMURA, Sao WATANABE, and others).
  789. July: 'Uchiwa' and 'Omatsuri' (festival), which is attached during the period of the Gion-matsuri Festival (July 10 to around 24)
  790. July: Chigomai at the Kumano-jinja Shrine (Nanyo City) (the Kumano-jinja Shrine in Nanyo City)
  791. July: Costume, various items and tools for competitions
  792. July: He was transferred to Uhyoe no gon no suke (provisional assistant captain of the Right Division of Middle Palace Guards).
  793. July: Ichiroku IWAYA died.
  794. July: Kaikaku NIWA died.
  795. July: Reizan IDO died.
  796. July: Shinsen KITAGATA went to Qing (refer to the item of effects by Xu Sangeng)
  797. July: Tanabata (Festival of the Weaver) on July 7
  798. July: The Boshin (戊辰) Shodo-kai association was established (refer to the item of "Alignment and realignment of calligraphic bodies - before the war").
  799. July: The first exhibition of "Dainihon Shodo-in" was held (at Tokyo Prefectural Art Museum).
  800. July: The first exhibition of Kenshin Shodo-kai was held.
  801. July:" The exhibition to reconstruct Nihon Shodo Bijutsu-in (Calligraphic art institute in Japan)" was held (at the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum).
  802. Juman Unshu
  803. Jumokuso (burial in which a tree is planted instead of a tomb)/Sankotsu (scattering ashes of the deceased)
  804. Jumonji (Crossing)
  805. Jumping Stars: Must be three years old or older (No unaccompanied children if 100 cm or shorter) 300 yen
  806. Jumyo-kanjo
  807. Jun 13 (5,000 yen/person)
  808. Jun Bekkaku Honzan (sub-special head temples): 215 temples
  809. Jun Chokusenshu (quasi-Chokusenshu)
  810. Jun Daihonzan (sub-head temple): Oyama-dera Temple (Isehara City, Kanagawa Prefecture)
  811. Jun Daijo tenno
  812. Jun Daijo tenno is the treatment which is equal to that of Daijo tenno (retired emperor).
  813. Jun FUKUDA
  814. Jun FUKUDA (February 17, 1923 - December 3, 2000) was a Japanese film director.
  815. Jun bekkaku honzan (associate head temples)
  816. Jun fudai daimyo (quasi fudai daimyo)
  817. Jun-Bekkaku-honzan, Associate Head Temple
  818. Jun-Monzeki
  819. Jun-Sessho (associate regent)
  820. Jun-Sessho refers to the permission given by the Emperor to a Kanpaku (Chief Advisor to the Emperor) or minister to govern affairs of state as a Sesshu (regent) under the Ritsuryo system, and it also refers to the person who received this permission.
  821. Jun-bekkaku-honzan (Associate Head Temple)
  822. Jun-bekkaku-honzan (Associate Head Temple), Kaiko-ji Temple (Tatchu), Sokuseiin (Tatchu), Higashimukai Kannon-ji Temple (Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto City.)
  823. Jun-bekkaku-honzan (associate head temple)
  824. Jun-bekkaku-honzan (associate head temple): Dosen-ji Temple (Mimasaka City, Okayama Prefecture)
  825. Jun-daijin (Vice Minister) Norihide KAJUJI, his nephew, was his adopted child, and his biological child was Gon Chunagon Tsuneshige KAJUJI (an adopted child of Norihide KAJUJI).
  826. Jun-hanshi (the second-grade martial artist):
  827. Jun-kyoju (instructor)
  828. Junai Hidekazu ONODERA
  829. Junan KINOSHITA
  830. Junan KINOSHITA (July 22, 1621 to January 23, 1699) was a Confucianism scholar of the early Edo period.
  831. Junan KINOSHITA explained that "they were called Wa because they were little people (dwarfs)."
  832. Junan NAKAGAWA
  833. Junan NAKAGAWA (1739 ? July 2, 1786) was a doctor, herbalist and Rangakusha (a person who studied Western sciences by means of the Dutch language) active in the middle of the Edo period.
  834. Junan borrowed the two books and took them to his fellow doctor of Obama Domain and also his mentor, Genpaku SUGITA.
  835. Junan cooperated with Ryotaku MAENO and Genpaku SUGITA to translate "Kaitai Shinsho" (New Book of Anatomy).
  836. Junan group
  837. Junan learned Dutch from Kiseki YASUTOMI who was living in Kojimachi too, through corresponding Dutch pronunciations to Iroha Shijushichi-moji (forty-seven Japanese syllables).
  838. Junan resided in Kojimachi (the district for the residences of local statesmen) of Edo (present Tokyo).
  839. Junbekkaku Honzan (Special Head Temple) of Shingon sect Sennyu-ji Temple School
  840. Junbo
  841. Junbo means equating a woman who is not the real mother of the emperor with his mother or the title of a woman who is equated with the mother of the emperor.
  842. Junbu (the mountaineering ascetic practice from Kumano to Yoshino) and Gyakufu (the mountaineering ascetic practice from Yoshino to Kumano)
  843. Junbu is led by Shogoin (Honzan school) of a branch of the Tendai sect and Gyakufu is led by Sanbo-in of Daigo-ji Temple (Tozan school) of the Shingon Sect line respectively.
  844. Junction point between Wakayama and Nankai
  845. Junction point between Wakayama and Nankai 29C
  846. Jundaijin (a government post)
  847. Jundaijin was a government post in the ritsuryo system (a system of centralized government based on the ritsuryo code).
  848. June
  849. June - Awarded Jugoinoge (Junior Fifth Rank, Lower Grade) and transferred to Totoumi no kami (Provincial Governor of Totoumi) post
  850. June 1
  851. June 1 - imprisoned at Nishi Hachijo Tei
  852. June 1, 1179, went through genpuku and given the rank of Jugoinojo (Junior Fifth Rank, Upper Grade).
  853. June 1, 1835: Resigned as Roju, and then retired.
  854. June 1, 1907: The name was changed to Mino-Arima Electric Tramline (Mino-Arima denki kido).
  855. June 1, 1908: Shichijo Station, on the former Nara Railway, was integrated into Kyoto Station.
  856. June 1, 1913: It was inaugurated as a station on the Uji Line of Keihan Electric Railway.
  857. June 1, 1913: It went into operation as Goryomae Station.
  858. June 1, 1913: Keihan Electric Railway station was inaugurated.
  859. June 1, 1913: The Keihan Uji Line and this station started their operations at the same time.
  860. June 1, 1913: The Keihan Uji Line went into operation.
  861. June 1, 1913: The railway service between Chushojima and Uji started.
  862. June 1, 1913: This station became operational simultaneously with the Keihan Uji Line.
  863. June 1, 1925: Hankyu Market was opened in the Umeda Hankyu Building (the old wing).
  864. June 1, 1925: The Hatabu - Kogushi section was nationalized and became the Kogushi Line.
  865. June 1, 1929: Nakasuji Signal Station opened between Umezako Station and Maizuru Station.
  866. June 1, 1934: Express trains began making stops at Gamo Station.
  867. June 1, 1937
  868. June 1, 1938: The Moroyose temporary station was upgraded to a station, and Moroyose Station commenced operation.
  869. June 1, 1939: Name changed to Higashi-Maizuru Station.
  870. June 1, 1939: Shin-Maizuru Station renamed Higashi-Maizuru Station and Shin-Maizuruko Station renamed Higashi-Maizuruko Station.
  871. June 1, 1944
  872. June 1, 1945: Otani Station resumed operations.
  873. June 1, 1949:
  874. June 1, 1954
  875. June 1, 1954: Miyazu-cho, Kunda-mura, Yoshizu-mura, Fuchu-mura, Hioki-mura, Seya-mura, Yoro-mura, and Higatani-mura in Yosa-gun were merged to implement the shisei (grant of city status).
  876. June 1, 1955: Coastline of approximately 115 km was designated as the Quasi-National Park.
  877. June 1, 1960: The Semi Express 'Tanba (train)' started operating in the section between Osaka Station and Kinosaki Station (the present Kinosakionsen Station).
  878. June 1, 1962: Again turned into an entertainment hall and various forms of entertainment as well as plays by Yoshimoto Shin Kigeki (Yoshimoto New Comedy Troupe) were held and broadcast live from there.
  879. June 1, 1963: Freight service in the Nagatoshi - Senzaki section was abolished.
  880. June 1, 1964: Kayashima Depot changed its name to Neyagawa Depot.
  881. June 1, 1985: It was designated as a designated tangible cultural property.
  882. June 1, 1987: The timetable was revised, and express trains made up of eight cars extended their operations to the entire line.
  883. June 1, 1999: A train traffic-control system was put into use on the Otsu Line.
  884. June 1, 2000
  885. June 1, 2004: The official website of the Keihan Otsu Line, 'keihan-o2.com,' was launched.
  886. June 10
  887. June 10 - 15
  888. June 10 1864, Akebono-tei Incident.
  889. June 10 1867, it was decided that Shinsen-gumi members will be promoted to vassals of the shogunate.
  890. June 10, 1474: He was raised to Jushiinoge (Junior Forth Rank, Lower Grade).
  891. June 10, 1863: Suddenly coughed up blood and choked to death at the official residence of the head of the School of Western Medical Science in Edo.
  892. June 10, 1910: The Iwami - Tottori section (11.4M≒18.35 km) and Shinji - Shobara section (2.5M≒4.02 km) came into operation as an extension of the line.
  893. June 10, 1929:
  894. June 10, 1945: A direct express train to Umeda Station was bombarded on the Shin-Yodogawa Bridge, and since then the direct train service was suspended.
  895. June 10, 1954: The station name was changed from Yamabana Station to Takaragaike Station.
  896. June 10, 1954: Yamahata Station was renamed Takaragaike Station.
  897. June 10, 1969, with launching Tomei highway bus service, they began the operation of an overnight highway bus that ran between Tokyo and Kyoto via Nagoya ('Dream Kyoto-go' at present).
  898. June 10, 2003: The car named 'Mobile Phone Power Source Off Car,' where the passengers are requested to switch off their mobile phones, was experimentally introduced on all trains (for details, please refer to Special Comments).
  899. June 10,1969
  900. June 10: Authorization of practical plan directions and railway development fund for the section between Miyazu and Fukuchiyama Stations.
  901. June 10: He resigned as Vice President of the Government.
  902. June 10: Instruction for implementation program given, and authorization for Railway Development Fund granted.
  903. June 10: Rokokusai Festival - Omijingu (Otsu City)
  904. June 11, 1233: Joshaku (conferring a peerage).
  905. June 11, 1912: Kyoto City Trams Karasuma Line went into operation.
  906. June 11, 1912: The Nijo-ekimae stop was introduced when Kyoto City Trams started its operation between Mibu Shako-mae and Senbon Marutamachi on the Senbon Line.
  907. June 11, 1912: The inauguration of streetcar service by Kyoto City Electric Tramway (京都市電気軌道事務所); Karasuma Line, the Senbon and Omiya Line, the Shijo Line and Marutamachi Station was held.
  908. June 11, 1988: The Karasuma Line started operating between Kyoto Station and Takeda Station.
  909. June 11, 1988: The Kyoto Municipal Subway Karasuma Line extended its operation (between Kyoto Station and Takeda Station).
  910. June 11, 1988: The station opened concurrently with Karasuma Line, commencing the operation of the section between the Kyoto and Takeda stations.
  911. June 11, 1988: The station opened concurrently with the extension of the Karasuma Line between Kyoto Station and Takeda Station.
  912. June 11, 1988: When Kyoto Municipal Subway opened the Karasuma Line (between Kyoto and Takeda) extending its line, the station house was moved to the present site, approximately 350 meters north of the former site.
  913. June 11, Nyubai (entering the rainy season)
  914. June 11, assumed Jokyoku Gijo, a post similar to a Member of the Upper House of the Giseikan, or the Cabinet of the Meiji Government.
  915. June 11, assumed Keihokan Chiji, a post similar to Justice Minister.
  916. June 11, resigned from the post of sanyo for the government.
  917. June 112: He deceased.
  918. June 1158: Appointed as Dewa no kami.
  919. June 1181: Reappointed as Iyo no kami and Ukyo no daibu.
  920. June 11: After the government system changed, he was appointed both to Jokyoku Gijo of Gisei-kan (upper decision maker at the lawmaking organ) and Ho-sho.
  921. June 11: He was transferred from the office of Vice President to that of Hosho (administrator) due to organizational changes in the Government.
  922. June 12
  923. June 12, 1257: He was appointed Sagami no kami (the governor of Sagami Province).
  924. June 12, 1333, he also assumed Danjo-Daihitsu (vice general of Danjodai).
  925. June 12, 1560: The battle of Okehazama occurred.
  926. June 12, 1928: The Nagoya Express Railway applied for a license to build a railway line between Otsu City and Nagoya.
  927. June 12, 1995: The Kobe Line was restored in the entire section.
  928. June 12: He served concurrently on danjodai (Board of Censors).
  929. June 12: He was given a higher rank, Juichii (Junior First Rank) while retaining his positions as Gon Dainagon, Sakone no daisho, Hosho, and Gijo.
  930. June 12: He was reassigned as Sakone gon no chujo (Provisional Middle Captain of the Left Division of Inner Palace Guards).
  931. June 12: Transferred to the post of Ukone no Gon no shosho (Provisional Minor Captain of the Right Division of Inner Palace Guards).
  932. June 13
  933. June 13, 1251: He was promoted to the rank of Jusanmi (Junior Third Rank).
  934. June 13, 1863: Appointed as roju for the third time and resigned one month later on June 29.
  935. June 13, 2006 (near Auschwitz concentration camp, Poland) Agonshu sect World Peace Dedication Auschwitz Daisaitogoma ceremony
  936. June 1333: assumed the position of Udaiben.
  937. June 13: Died.
  938. June 13: He changed his name to Yoshimasa.
  939. June 13: Promoted by Imperial edict to Toshi Choja (head of the Fujiwara clan).
  940. June 13: The second Kamikaze Corps in the 14th group was transferred to the Mie Naval Air Corps for the Shusui (a Japanese World War II rocket-powered interceptor aircraft) training.
  941. June 14
  942. June 14 to 15: Annual festival held at Hokkaido-jingu Shrine, Chuo Ward, Sapporo City
  943. June 14, 1932: Doi Station opened.
  944. June 14, 2008: The station building is due to reopen as one centering its second-floor functions, and a free passage between the north and south entrance of the station is due to be completed.
  945. June 14: He was reassigned as Sakone no Chujo (Middle Captain of the Left Division of Inner Palace Guards).
  946. June 14: Reassigned from Delegate of Northern provinces pacification to Echigo-guchi Staff to subdue Aizu.
  947. June 14: Sumiyoshi no Otaue (rice-planting ritual) (Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine, Sumiyoshi Ward, Osaka City)
  948. June 14: Sumiyoshi no Otaue (the rice planting ceremony of Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine) at Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine (Sumiyoshi Ward, Osaka City; girls wearing their hair in boys' style)
  949. June 14: The 16th group left the Corps.
  950. June 15 1867, military post was moved to Fudo-do Village.
  951. June 15, 1185
  952. June 15, 1238: He firmly declined to declare by imperial proclamation as Jusangu (highest court rank similar to the Imperial family).
  953. June 15, 1899: It was founded as a partnership firm.
  954. June 15, 1925: The Shinkeihan Railway submitted a plan to build a second branch line that ran between Nishi-Suita and Takatsuki.
  955. June 15, 1928: The construction of the Kyoto subway line between Saiin and Nishioji Shijo was started.
  956. June 15, 1933: The travel time between Sanjo-Ohashi and Hamaotsu was reduced to 27 minutes in the case of the fastest train.
  957. June 15, 2002: The Arashiyama Ladies Hotel ceased its business.
  958. June 1566: He visited Ise Province (Ise Kokushi (an officer of Ise Province): Tomofusa KITABATAKE).
  959. June 1587 - Sorin OTOMO died in Bungo Province.
  960. June 15: A Buddhist mass to commemorate Kobo daishi's birthday
  961. June 15: Iemochi paid a visit to the Imperial Palace in Kyoto.
  962. June 15: Kobo-Daishi Gotan-e (a memorial service on the anniversary of the birth of the founder, Kobo Daishi)
  963. June 15th, 707: Umate became the Imperial envoy of Emperor Tenmu for Tsukuriyama no Misasagi.
  964. June 16, 1221 - Appointed Rokuharatandai (Kyoto branch of Kamakura bakufu) minamikata.
  965. June 16, 1476: He was appointed as Sadaijin (minister of the left).
  966. June 16, 1898: This station commenced operation when Hokuetsu Railway Line opened in the section between Higashi-Sanjo Station and Nagaoka Station.
  967. June 16, 1912: The construction at Hinookatori was completed.
  968. June 16, 1925
  969. June 16, 757: He was appointed as the Jingihaku (administrator of the institution for dedicating to religious ceremony).
  970. June 16: He became priest.
  971. June 17 of the lunar calendar: Miyajima Kangen-sai Festival (musical festival of wind and string instruments) (Itsukushima-jinja Shrine, Hatsukaichi City)
  972. June 17, 1194
  973. June 17, 1277: Transferred to Suruga no kami (Governor of Suruga Province) and became a Hyojoshu.
  974. June 17, 1322: He was appointed Ushosho (major general of the institution for guarding the Emperor).
  975. June 17, 1869: Became the governor of the Kishu Domain.
  976. June 17, 1930: The Keihan Electric Railway concluded an interim merger contract with the Shinkeihan Railway.
  977. June 17, 1963: Because of a route extension, trains began running between the Kyoto Main Line's Omiya Station (Kyoto Prefecture) and Kawaramachi.
  978. June 17, 1963: The Kyoto Line began full operation between Juso and Kawaramachi with the opening of the section between Omiya and Kawaramachi.
  979. June 17, 1963: The entire section between Omiya Station and Kawaramachi Station became fully operational.
  980. June 17, 1963: The station was opened when the section between Omiya Station (Kyoto Prefecture) and Kawaramachi Station (Kyoto Prefecture) on the Kyoto Line was extended.
  981. June 17, 1963: The station was renamed Omiya Station.
  982. June 17, 1995: Due to the relocation of Uji Station, the operating distance was reduced by 0.2 km.
  983. June 17, 1995: The station was moved to the present site, corresponding to the redevelopment of the area in front of the station.
  984. June 17, 2006: Gojo Road became complete with the opening of the segment from Gojo IC of Gojo Road/Hashimoto Road to Hashimoto Higashi IC (via the Nara-Wakayama prefectural border) (temporarily two lanes).
  985. June 17: 2007: The train operation control systems of the Keihan lines were updated.
  986. June 17: He was posthumously promoted to Shoichii (Senior First Rank) and Sadaijin.
  987. June 17th
  988. June 18 (lunar calendar): He became chamberlain.
  989. June 18 - Removed from post
  990. June 18, 1868: Kumihama Prefecture was established to rule the former Kumihama dominated area.
  991. June 18, 1914: Resigned from the presidency of the Seiyu-kai Party.
  992. June 18, 1923: The Shinkeihan Railway obtained a license to operate the railway line between Awaji and Kamishinjo.
  993. June 18, 1982: The Kiyomizu-dera signal station - Yasugi section was upgraded to a double-track section.
  994. June 18, 2006: He established the Matsumoto Myokei Buddhist Statue Carvings Museum in Kamigyo-ku Ward, Kyoto City.
  995. June 1818: Granted Jusanmi (Junior Third Rank) and appointed kugyo.
  996. June 1868: He moved to Okayama.
  997. June 1872: When the emperor stopped in Kyoto he was viewed as that he was visiting Kyoto and not returning home.
  998. June 1890, publication was suspended
  999. June 18: Sammon Sempo
  1000. June 19, 1224 - Resigned from post of Rokuharatandai

215001 ~ 216000

Previous Page    Next page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438