Following this, the temple was completely destroyed by fire in 1150 but was rebuilt in a relatively short period of time and a dedication ceremony was held for all of the halls in 1165.
For early Tenshu, functions primarily as living quarters were considered important and some Tenshu were not constructed on the foundation in Kuruwa (castle compound), such as the four-story structure named 'Tenshu' built by Nobunaga ODA in Gifu-jo Castle.
Altogether the "Kokin wakashu" consists of 20 scrolls (volumes) and a preface, but the Koya-gire has preserved only scrolls one, two, three, five, eight, nine, eighteen, nineteen, and twenty, and it is thought that the remaining scrolls have not survived to the present day.
As above, monsters and apparitions are drawn like illusionism, which is interpreted as human delusions.
Ver 1.1 Copyright (C) 2012-2013
All Rights Reserved.